Brighton’s leading hygienic wall cladding specialist.
Top Altro Premier installer specializing in the design, supply and installation of Altro’s walls, floors and ceiling products.
How can we help you?
Why Choose We Clad Any Wall?
All our employees are fully trained and qualified with unrivalled experience.
We, as a leader in the refurbishment world, we deliver not just projects, but also exceptional and strong customer relationships built on mutual trust and open communication.
Looking after our client’s needs and taking pride in our work is embedded in the DNA of our company.
Our completed projects like Facebook, Spotify, the Shell development next to The London Eye, the Citizen M Tower of London Hotel, Baby Shard London Bridge, Societe Generale Canary Wharf, Seven Dials Market Camden and many more speak for our proven track of success.
Top Quality Products
We supply Altro cladding products. The Altro walls system was introduced to the market over 35 years ago and has been a market leader ever since.
Altro provides us with creative freedom, impervious walls systems and a 20-year guarantee, delivering a safe, hygienic, decorative and fire-compliant solution.
With our wealth of experience across wide range of sectors, we understand what challenges will arise along the way.
In order to stay No.1, we are the only company to offer surveys, deliveries and installations 7 days a week.
Hygienic Wall Cladding In Brighton
How to install PVC hygienic wall cladding?
PVC hygienic wall cladding is an incredibly popular cladding material and used throughout in the world. Most people prefer to use it due to the outstanding benefits they will be able to receive. Using hygienic wall cladding, you should also have a clear understanding about the installation process as well.
You can contact us for your PVC hygienic wall cladding installation needs. Along with that, the understanding that you have about the hygienic wall cladding installation process will help you to get a clear picture on what you are receiving.
Here are the steps that a person has to follow to move forward with the installation of PVC hygienic wall cladding.
- As the very first step, it is important to make sure that the surface is flat and dry. It should also be free from dust.
- The very first internal corner trim should be placed at the end of the first wall that you wish to initiate the installation. Then you can get the first hygienic wall cladding panel to the trim.
- If needed, you can measure the length that is needed for the panel and then cut it. Along with that, you can slot the panel back into the trim in an effective manner.
- It is important to make sure that the protruding lip of the hygienic wall cladding is properly secured to the wall. Once it is verified, it is possible to move to the installation of the next panel.
- Likewise, you can continue with the installation of PVC hygienic wall cladding panels until you get the last panel installed. It is possible to cut the panels and suit the remaining spaces in your wall as well.
- You should next attach the corner trim into the wall and then proceed to fix the panels on the next wall.
- It is possible for you to use the external corners as windows. You will have to cut out the panels to place your switches as well.
These are all the steps that a person should follow to proceed with PVC hygienic wall cladding installation. As you can see, it is possible for you to go through these steps and get the job done yourself, however, it is also better if you can get the help of an expert like us to handle the installation for you. Then you don’t need to worry about anything and can be assured of receiving a perfect installation.
Can you paint PVC hygienic wall cladding?
Upon the installation of PVC hygienic wall cladding, you may come across the need to paint them in the future.
There is a possibility for you to proceed with painting hygienic wall cladding. You just need to make sure that your panels are properly primed and prepared. Hygienic wall cladding however is not really designed to be painted and should be used as a last resort. The best option is to have it replaced if it ever becomes too unsightly years after the initial installation.
You should never forget to use the primer before you proceed with painting. It can help you to get the best possible experience at the end of the day.
Can you install hygienic wall cladding over tiles?
Yes, you can also think about installing hygienic wall cladding on top of the tiles that you have already installed. Before you move forward, you need to make sure that the tiles are in proper condition. In other words, you need to make sure that there are no missing tiles. You must also check the condition of tiles and ensure that there are no loose tiles. On top of that, you must make sure that tiles are there, covering from top to bottom of the wall. If you can only find tiles at the top, bottom or middle of the wall, you will not be able to proceed with hygienic wall cladding installation. That’s because you will not be able to get the flat surface that is needed for the installation of hygienic wall cladding.
If you need assistance with hygienic wall cladding installation, you can always count on us. We have a team of experts, and deliver the best PVC hygienic wall cladding installation services throughout Brighton and the South East. You will fall in love with the excellent service that we offer.